MBP 106. Bushy Martin - Get Invested
Bushy Martin is a Top ten Australian Property Investment Advisor, Award winning Finance Broker, Inspirational Speaker, Podcast Host and the Author of the Freedom Formula. He is a keynote speaker, Author and All around property investment wizard and He’s a founder of KNOW HOW Property Finance Strategy, one of Australia’s leading groups of property investment strategists.
His company’s focus is to help people at any age get set up for their future and help them get back on track by acquiring financial intelligence which leads to sustainable wealth.
- Paul introduces Bushy
- How does he do what he loves
- His greatest fears and frustrations
- The importance of having visuals and work hard for it to get to where you want
- Bushy’s suffering, difficult relationship, and traumatic times which lead to positive outcomes
- His leanings and realizations out from failed marriage
- The importance of self-reflection
- His good relationship with his son
- His simple happiness when he can give to others without expecting in return
- How he’s been grateful of having a blessing to have an investment company
- His company’s big mission to have a massive fulfillment
- The importance of living with intention to make it happen
- Financial Intelligence
- What inspired him to write a book
- Bushy Martin books “Get Invested and Freedom Formula” which give a framework to financial freedom
- Get Invested Podcast Episodes
- The importance of visualizing your ideal lifestyles
- How to achieve sustainable success
- Money Management and growing wealth
The Middle Bits:
What’s your #1 tip for a fulfilled life?
“Fulfillment for me is in Happiness. If I look back to the times that I’ve felt mostly filled, when I give to others without expecting from the community.”
Is there a lesson that you’ve learned out of school that is not taught in school?
“ Teach people to Live with intent so that they can design their lives and make it happen. Number two is to take some financial intelligence. “
What’s your one word of intention for the next 12 months?
“ Intention “
- “ Financial intelligence is a massive thing. There is no excuse not to be setting ourselves up financially to be able to enjoy the fulfillment we want.”
“ Live with intent. So If you’re deciding your life and you’re establishing your goals on what are you’re going to achieve this year, then intention is the thing that I want for anyone around the world.”
” Every time that we continue doing things for others is an amazing sense of fulfillment.”
Facebook: KnowHow Property Finance
Connect with The ManBits
- Join our growing MBP Facebook Community
- Follow Paul @themanbits on Twitter
- Follow Follow @themanbits on Instagram
- Email feedback@TheManBits.com (short audio files welcome)
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don’t let that corrupt my perspective and I don’t recommend only affiliates.
Disclaimer: Some of the content of this podcast may contain topics of a sensitive nature such as depression, anxiety and suicide. Whilst I have experience in coaching, training and remedial therapy I’m not to provide mental health advice or counselling. Therefore, engaging with the content of this podcast should not be considered a substitute to professional therapy.
GET THE INSIDE STORY
Join the growing community and receive podcast updates to your inbox
We respect your privacy