MBP 107. Kevin Kruse - Extreme Productivity
Kevin Kruse is an Entrepreneur, a New York Times Best Selling Author and a popular keynote speaker. In pursuit of the American Dream, He sets up his first company when he was just 22 years old. He worked around the clock literally living out of his one room office but eventually giving up just a year later deeply in debt. Years after that, he discovered the power of Wholehearted Leadership and Extreme Productivity.
Kevin is focus on sharing his knowledge about Wholehearted Leadership and True Productivity to Individuals and Entrepreneurs who want to step up, and build high performing teams.
- Paul introduces Kevin
- How Kevin do what he loves
- How he has learned the differences between happiness and success
- Inner sense of satisfaction
- His 2 year start up journey
- How he started his business at 22
- The importance of true productivity, management and self leadership
- Being mindful and living in the present
- How Kevin started his road to true productivity and mastery
- The importance of hiring smart people
- How 2 failed companies took him to finally understood how to lead at work
- How living with goal is a key to balance everything
- The importance of to do list which doubles productivity
- How to make a biggest impact
- The importance of having a coach or mentor to give some valuable insights
- How planning plays a big role
- How Kevin plans his health, wealth and relationship
- Setting intention through planning
- Kevin’s book “15 Secrets Success People know about Time Management”
- What he has learned for over 30 years of Entrepreneurship
The Middle Bits:
Is there a lesson that you’ve learned out of school that is not taught in school?
“ For me life is about making an impact not making an income. “
What’s your one word of intention for the next 12 months?
“ One million “
- “Take the time and be mindful of your values and goals then put them in the calendar. If you want it to get it done, you schedule it on your calendar and you live from your calendar.
- “In the more impact you make, the higher your income will be. The more wealth you will create.I realize, It has to do with self worth more than has to do with money.”
- “Live with Love. You don’t have to like everybody the same but you can love everybody the same.”
Connect with The ManBits
- Join our growing MBP Facebook Community
- Follow Paul @themanbits on Twitter
- Follow Follow @themanbits on Instagram
- Email feedback@TheManBits.com (short audio files welcome)
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don’t let that corrupt my perspective and I don’t recommend only affiliates.
Disclaimer: Some of the content of this podcast may contain topics of a sensitive nature such as depression, anxiety and suicide. Whilst I have experience in coaching, training and remedial therapy I’m not to provide mental health advice or counselling. Therefore, engaging with the content of this podcast should not be considered a substitute to professional therapy.
GET THE INSIDE STORY
Join the growing community and receive podcast updates to your inbox
We respect your privacy