MBP 42. How to Be Relentless – Coach Arnie Fonseca Jr
Arnie Fonseca, Jr is a Men’s Strategic Life Coach, an interventionist, speaker, and consultant. He is the visionary behind Hands of Hope Coaching, a company that is making lasting change a possibility for anyone that is committed to creating positive, happier, healthier and more fulfilling experiences in their life, love and work. “Coach Arnie” specializes in empowering men through adventure to experience an epic and fulfilling life!
Coach Arnie, for more than 36 years, has been an educator, speaker, consultant, business owner and coach, guiding people successfully through any physical, mental, emotional or professional experience and life stage. He is a specialist with overcoming life’s challenges, having helped busy professionals and others, attain the clarity they need to set and achieve their dreams and goals. Coach Arnie guides others to overcome adversity by using innovative and strategic means. His total focus is on your success. Which he spells “RESULTS!”
Get rewards and support Men’s Health: Become a Patron of The ManBits. Join our growing MBP Facebook Community, Check us out at Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Subscribe to The ManBits Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Paul introduces Coach Arnie
- Coach Arnie talks about his relationship with his father
- His coaching journey
- Working with people and earning their trust
- Dealing and coping with his son’s medical condition
- The most memorable time of his life – Cactus to cloud to cactus
- His hiking experiences, fear, uncertainty, being relentless.
The Middle Bits
What is your #1 tip in achieving kickass mind health?
Love yourself like your life depends on it
What fundamental piece of advice would you tell your teenage self?
Grow, always grow. Start a personal growth program now. Keep reading. Don’t be satisfied, keep growing.
What book or resource would you recommend to our audience?
What’s your word of intention for the next 12 months?
Relentless – be relentless with my goals and personal relationships.
- Be relentless
- Stepping into uncertainty can bring about new possibilities
- Always continue to grow
- A positive mindset comes from having the right level of energy
- Love yourself like your life depends on it
Connect with The ManBits
- Get rewards and support Men’s Health: Become a Patron of The ManBits
- Join our growing MBP Facebook Community
- Follow Paul @themanbits on Twitter
- Follow Follow @themanbits on Instagram
- Email feedback@TheManBits.com (short audio files welcome)
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don’t let that corrupt my perspective and I don’t recommend only affiliates.
Disclaimer: Some of the content of this podcast may contain topics of a sensitive nature such as depression, anxiety and suicide. Whilst I have experience in coaching, training and remedial therapy I’m not to provide mental health advice or counselling. Therefore, engaging with the content of this podcast should not be considered a substitute to professional therapy.
GET THE INSIDE STORY
Join the growing community and receive podcast updates to your inbox
We respect your privacy