MBP 78. A Millionaire's Mindset - Scott Timperon
Scott Timperon is a much awarded and highly successful financial advisor throughout his thirties & forties.He is passionate about wealth creation and have studied all the ‘masters’ completing the Accelerated Business School for Entrepreneurs run by Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad), completed Bob Proctor’s “Born Rich” program and studied the Science of Getting Rich Principles by Wallace T. Wattles.
Scott specializes in helping people, who want to quickly and easily learn the principles to create their dream life and find true wealth. True wealth is not just financial, true wealth is finding emotional balance and inner calm and this is reflected in your health, relationships and personal wellbeing.
Get rewards and support Men’s Health: Become a Patron of The ManBits. Join our growing MBP Facebook Community, Check us out at Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Subscribe to The ManBits Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Paul introduces Scott
- Scott’s three top values
- Scott’s family business
- Scott’s life back growing up around their farm in Adelaide
- The big event that really changed him in business field
- Scott’s ten goals
- His learning from Robert’s teachings
- Scott’s emotional failure
- His understanding of suicide
- Scott’s five-minute vision
- His path in life that his wife helped him discover
- Scott’s realization on what’s important in life
The Middle Bits:
What’s your #1 tip for a fulfilled life?
Understanding your values. Be in the moment and enjoy life.
People who have inspired you or coached you along the way?
Bob Proctor of Born Rich Program
Is there a lesson you’ve learned along the way that is not taught in school?
Visualization, manifestation and how we use the mind
What’s one word that would set your intention for the next 12 months?
Live to die
- Put some money in your pocket, and liability takes money away
- You don’t have to have money to make money
- You can’t argue with a circumstance when it hits you, you just got to do the best you can
- You’ll know your true worth when you’ve lost all your money
- Find someone you could relate to but is on the par of building
- There’s a time to build and there’s a time to consolidate
Connect with The ManBits
- Get rewards and support Men’s Health: Become a Patron of The ManBits
- Join our growing MBP Facebook Community
- Follow Paul @themanbits on Twitter
- Follow Follow @themanbits on Instagram
- Email feedback@TheManBits.com (short audio files welcome)
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don’t let that corrupt my perspective and I don’t recommend only affiliates.
Disclaimer: Some of the content of this podcast may contain topics of a sensitive nature such as depression, anxiety and suicide. Whilst I have experience in coaching, training and remedial therapy I’m not to provide mental health advice or counselling. Therefore, engaging with the content of this podcast should not be considered a substitute to professional therapy.
GET THE INSIDE STORY
Join the growing community and receive podcast updates to your inbox
We respect your privacy