MBP 86. The Man Whisperer - Kenny Mammarella D'Cruz
Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz is a Personal & Professional Development Consultant. ‘Newsweek’ called me “The Man Whisperer” in their book ‘The Descent of Man: Investigating male suicide’. The ‘Daily Express’ called me “Consultant, coach, and guru of all things men”.
Kenny’s passion is turning ‘lost boys’ in survival mode into self-aware, self-respecting men living their mission in a healthy creative life. He does this in the media, in men’s groups, in private sessions and in MenFacilitate trainings, where he pass his tools on for others to take into their own businesses and lives.
Get rewards and support Men’s Health: Become a Patron of The ManBits. Join our growing MBP Facebook Community, Check us out at Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Subscribe to The ManBits Podcast on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Paul introduces Kenny
- What Kenny does as the man whisperer
- His interest that got him working with men
- Kenny’s life like growing up
- His experience in an African refugee camp
- His response on what throws men off track
- His sample questions to get the penny to drop
- Kenny’s take on limiting stories
The Middle Bits:
What’s your #1 tip for a fulfilled life?
A change on perspective
Is there a particular coach, mentor or person who has inspired you along the way?
Dan Millman, Richard, Helena Blavatsky and the men that come to his men’s group
Is there a lesson that you’ve learned out of school that is not taught in school?
Be you and allow it to change
- The difference between a boy and a man is that boys compete and need to dominate while men can collaborate
- Connect with someone else to help change your perspective
- It’s the ones who are present and take part in life that are important
- You can be whoever you want to be
- Signs and temptations can be seen rather than just danger attracting
Connect with The ManBits
- Get rewards and support Men’s Health: Become a Patron of The ManBits
- Join our growing MBP Facebook Community
- Follow Paul @themanbits on Twitter
- Follow Follow @themanbits on Instagram
- Email feedback@TheManBits.com (short audio files welcome)
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don’t let that corrupt my perspective and I don’t recommend only affiliates.
Disclaimer: Some of the content of this podcast may contain topics of a sensitive nature such as depression, anxiety and suicide. Whilst I have experience in coaching, training and remedial therapy I’m not to provide mental health advice or counselling. Therefore, engaging with the content of this podcast should not be considered a substitute to professional therapy.
GET THE INSIDE STORY
Join the growing community and receive podcast updates to your inbox
We respect your privacy