MBP 103 - Julian Hayes II - The Art of Fitness & Life
- Paul introduces Julian
- Julian’s passion and purpose
- His main area of work by sharing value to the world
- How sleep has been connected in every phase of our lives
- The importance of rest and recovery to help the human body perform better
- Julian’s definition of Energy
- The 7 pillars of Energy
- Mindset and Mission
- The importance of relationships to become our greatest asset
- The importance of right posture
- Julians Mission and Anti- Vission
- Mental Wellness
- Cutting corners with your nutrition
- The importance of giving value to little things that typically people overlooked
- Monitoring and counting calories everyday
- Being focus and to really work your self out
- Structures system strategy
- Julian’s principle that he lives by when it comes to nutrition
- Getting organize and instilling principles to stay consistent with your health, business, and relationships
- Chronometer Nutrition website tool
- How Julian sets his goal for the week
- Staying focus on a bigger picture and taking some action
- The importance of getting started with your intention and create a greater impact toward your goal.
The Middle Bits:
What’s your #1 tip for a fulfilled life?
“To simply grow and evolve everyday by just one percent. I think it first starts with yourself, mastery self, knowledge of self.”
Is there a lesson that you’ve learned out of school that is not taught in school?
“Death by A thousand cuts. Basically small and significant problems that seem trivial at the moment. Death by a thousand cuts is the biggest lessons that I’ve learned.”
What’s your one word of intention for the next 12 months?
- “I want to have everything in life. I believe there’s nothing I can’t have. I Am Limitless. You too, can have everything in life. There’s nothing you can’t have. You Are Limitless.
- I think it starts with your mindset and kind off learning about yourself and kind of how you operate.”
- “It’s important to really look into details before jumping into a plan because what you’re looking for is to find something that is going to sustainable in the long run.”
- “When it comes to success it’s about how you handle with those little small things that typically people overlooked”
- “It’s important to just get started with that momentum. Know the intention that you want to do. What’s the smallest step that you can take right now but will still create some kind of impact toward that goal.”
Facebook: The Art of Fitness & Life
Connect with The ManBits
- Join our growing MBP Facebook Community
- Follow Paul @themanbits on Twitter
- Follow Follow @themanbits on Instagram
- Email feedback@TheManBits.com (short audio files welcome)
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don’t let that corrupt my perspective and I don’t recommend only affiliates.
Disclaimer: Some of the content of this podcast may contain topics of a sensitive nature such as depression, anxiety and suicide. Whilst I have experience in coaching, training and remedial therapy I’m not to provide mental health advice or counselling. Therefore, engaging with the content of this podcast should not be considered a substitute to professional therapy.
GET THE INSIDE STORY
Join the growing community and receive podcast updates to your inbox
We respect your privacy